Saturday, 24 September 2016

Double-19/09/16

In today's lesson we didn't do much performance wise it was just presenting our presentations that we were assigned to create over the weekend. It had to be about musical theatre and each element that makes a musical what it is  I thought my presentation went very well. My class listened to me, so I think my presentation was engaging. I was able to elaborate on the notes that I already had on my presentation to provide extra information. Other people in my class presented their presentation and I was able to gain more information that I did not know about. For instance, Alice's presenting was very detailed on the history of genres of musical theatre such as The Golden Age, Jazz and Blues etc.

As this lesson we didn't complete anything based on performance I cant say I learnt a new skill within Musical Theatre. However i did learn new information about Musical Theatre.


No comments:

Post a Comment