Saturday, 24 September 2016

Single-22/09/16

This lesson we performed our 6-hour project. The other group performed their piece first which made me a little nervous as their performance was excellent. However this did not decrease my confidence as each performance was two totally different styles. We went for a more aggressive violent turned passive and calm performance whereas the other group went for a more powerful message performance. I think each groups' idea were amazing.. If we had the chance to re-do the 6 hour project I think we should still use this idea however tweak certain parts of the performance to make it a polished performance. I think that if we were to perform this again we should try and make transitions between different moves more smooth and less noticeable. For example at 2.20 you can blatantly see that we are waiting for a certain lyric before Callum launches himself into our arms. Little things like these are parts that we could and should have worked on a lot more in the 6 hours we had. Here is our performance to view:





In the future I hope to work on my physicality as an actor as I think this is a necessary skill for me. There are many other skills I hope to develop many other skills as well however this skill, in my opinion, is the most important for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment