This lesson we had to bring in our costume for our characters. I have decided that for the first half of the show I will wear the same costume and the same goes for Act 2. I had to take into consideration things like taking off my wig to put my next costume on. I simply won't have enough time between each song transition as they are extremely short. However, we have a 15 minute interval between Act 1 and Act 2. I think this will provide me with enough time to change costume. For the last Act it is very difficult as I wanted to wear something that is symbolic of death and I thought why not wear all white. However this means that I would need to change in the song "Take me or leave me". This will only give me around 4 and a half minutes to get change. Of course I need to make sure it will be easy to get on and over my wig as I will definitely not have enough time to take it off and put it back on. I decided that a plain white stretch T-shirt and easy slip on skinny trousers/jeans. This will be easy to put on during the song and quick so I will not miss the transition from Take me or leave me into without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment