In this picture, what i have in envisioned that Mark, Rodger and Collins should all crowd around the table as Collins introduces Angel to them at the start of the song. Then i would enter from the left wing opposite from where the table is situated. I thought that if I was to enter the same side as the table I would end up being masked by the three characters and the table, also they would have to turn their heads from the audience so they cant see their reaction when they look at me. I also labelled the left side of the stage as the 'Dance area' as i would like to add some sort of choreography in this area. However I do think it would be just as good if i ventured into the audience and interacted with them as this would allow them to feel fully immersed in the musical and they might actually feel as though they are a part in it.
Saturday, 12 November 2016
19/10/16-Double
In this lesson we completed our staging for our own numbers in the musical as most of the cast wasn't in. I completed staging design for 'Ill cover you' and 'Today 4 U'. Here is my example for staging for 'Today 4 U', it is only brief as I want to make it easier for people to understand my vision of the staging:

In this picture, what i have in envisioned that Mark, Rodger and Collins should all crowd around the table as Collins introduces Angel to them at the start of the song. Then i would enter from the left wing opposite from where the table is situated. I thought that if I was to enter the same side as the table I would end up being masked by the three characters and the table, also they would have to turn their heads from the audience so they cant see their reaction when they look at me. I also labelled the left side of the stage as the 'Dance area' as i would like to add some sort of choreography in this area. However I do think it would be just as good if i ventured into the audience and interacted with them as this would allow them to feel fully immersed in the musical and they might actually feel as though they are a part in it.
In this picture, what i have in envisioned that Mark, Rodger and Collins should all crowd around the table as Collins introduces Angel to them at the start of the song. Then i would enter from the left wing opposite from where the table is situated. I thought that if I was to enter the same side as the table I would end up being masked by the three characters and the table, also they would have to turn their heads from the audience so they cant see their reaction when they look at me. I also labelled the left side of the stage as the 'Dance area' as i would like to add some sort of choreography in this area. However I do think it would be just as good if i ventured into the audience and interacted with them as this would allow them to feel fully immersed in the musical and they might actually feel as though they are a part in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment