Tuesday, 25 October 2016

06/10/16-Double

In this lesson we ran through the numbers 'La vie boheme'  and 'Seasons of love'. We was missing almost half of the cast so it was really hard to go through the main numbers. Henri had caught glandular fever so he was absent fir this lesson. Also I think everyone was lacking effort as they probably felt it wasn't a proper rehearsal as people were missing. I found the lesson to become very tedious as it went on as I felt I was only putting in the effort when singing. Also I had the feeling that some people were tired, this could of been why they were not putting much effort into singing and staging.
We wasn't introduced into anything new so we didn't learn anything new. I think for next lesson when we have everyone back again we need to make sure we all have lots of energy so we're ready to perform straight away. We could participate in a physical and vocal warm up to help this.

No comments:

Post a Comment