Monday, 3 October 2016

26/09/16-Double

This lesson we auditioned for our parts, as previously said I am going for the part of Angel. I think that the audition went really well, vocally I think I hit the right notes at the right time. However I don't think I was portraying Angel correctly. I don't know why, I just didn't feel a connection when I was performing as Angel I think this would be something I should work on if i was to get the part of Angel. I was asked to perform only perform one song so of course i chose to perform 'Today for you' as this is the character i really wanted and the character i could portray the best. I even wore a bra, if that doesn't say commitment to a audition I don't know what does. Before I auditioned I needed help to walk more feminine, so a girl in my class called Lorna helped me do this. We practiced to the song, Today for you. I didn't really learn anything new this lesson as it was only auditions apart from learning how to walk more feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment